Sunday, February 24, 2008

Right now everything is so confusing. This is how it is most of the time. These questions itch me and drive me crazy. The weight of the reality of which I believe (Christianity) is always heavy on me.

But he said, "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." He had skin and nails. A heart, a heartbeat. Eyelashes. Sweat. Pain, sufferings. Blood.

My salvation rests in Him. What kind of love is this? A love I can only wait for. A love I can only believe in, and hope for.

I can't be in just a gullible atmosphere that benefits me.

I want to acknowledge God when I see the Sun. I want to breathe knowing He willed it. I want to see people as children of God; created by God, and for God. I want to be still and know that He is Lord. Our Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

No comments: